Ranking & Metrics
Impact Score is a novel metric devised to rank conferences based on the number of contributing the best scientists in addition to the h-index estimated from the scientific papers published by the best scientists. See more details on our methodology page.
Research Impact Score:0.90
Contributing Best Scientists:8
Papers published by Best Scientists14
Research Ranking (Computer Science)883
Conference Call for Papers
The goal of the CD-MAKE conference is to act as a catalysator, to bring together academia and industry in a cross-disciplinary manner, to stimulate fresh ideas and to support human-centered AI:
1) DATA – data fusion, preprocessing, mapping, knowledge representation, environments, etc.
2) LEARNING – algorithms, contextual adaptation, causal reasoning, transfer learning, etc.
3) VISUALIZATION – intelligent interfaces, human-AI interaction, dialogue systems, explanation interfaces, etc.
4) PRIVACY – data protection, safety, security, reliability, verifiability, trust, ethics and social issues, etc.
5) NETWORK – graphical models, graph-based machine learning, Bayesian inference, etc.
6) TOPOLOGY – geometrical machine learning, topological and manifold learning, etc.
7) ENTROPY – time and machine learning, entropy-based learning, etc.
8) Digital Transformation for smart farm and forest operations
9) Perspectivist Learning
10) Uncertainty Management and Quantification in ML