Ranking & Metrics
Impact Score is a novel metric devised to rank conferences based on the number of contributing top scientists in addition to the h-index estimated from the scientific papers published by top scientists. See more details on our methodology page.
Research Impact Score:0.49
Contributing Top Scientist:6
Papers published by Top Scientists23
Research Ranking (Computer Science)949
Conference Call for Papers
INFUS is an acronym for Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems. It is a well-established international research forum to advance the foundations and applications of intelligent and fuzzy systems, computational intelligence, and soft computing for applied research in general and for complex engineering and decision support systems.
The principal mission of INFUS is bridging the gap between fuzzy & intelligence systems and real complex systems via joint research between universities and international research institutions, encouraging interdisciplinary research and bringing multidiscipline researchers together.
INFUS 2021 proceedings will be published as a book by Springer under “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Series” and will be indexed in Scopus. Moreover, special issues of indexed journals will be devoted to a strictly refereed selection of extended papers presented at INFUS 2021. The journals with publication potential include:
• International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems (SCI-E)
• Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing (SCI-E)
• Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems (SCI-E)
• International Journal of Hybrid Intelligent Systems (Scopus)
• Journal of Information Assurance and Security (ESCI)
• International Journal of Risk Analysis and Crisis Response (DOAJ)
• Journal of Fuzzy Logic and Modeling in Engineering