Ranking & Metrics
Impact Score is a novel metric devised to rank conferences based on the number of contributing top scientists in addition to the h-index estimated from the scientific papers published by top scientists. See more details on our methodology page.
Research Impact Score:1.65
Contributing Top Scientist:19
Papers published by Top Scientists21
Research Ranking (Computer Science)589
Conference Call for Papers
The main track of the AIxIA 2021 conference welcomes submissions covering all areas of AI, including (but not limited to)
• machine learning,
• search and planning,
• knowledge representation and reasoning,
• constraint satisfaction and optimization,
• natural language processing,
• robotics and perception,
• autonomous agents and multiagent systems,
• ethical and cultural issues in AI.