Ranking & Metrics
Impact Score is a novel metric devised to rank conferences based on the number of contributing the best scientists in addition to the h-index estimated from the scientific papers published by the best scientists. See more details on our methodology page.
Research Impact Score:0.50
Contributing Best Scientists:4
Papers published by Best Scientists6
Research Ranking (Electronics and Electrical Engineering)543
Research Ranking (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering)86
Conference Call for Papers
Authors from academia and industry are encouraged to join the event and share their research results, E-COSM 2021 topics include, but not limited to:
1. System modeling and simulation frameworks for engine and powertrain control
design, validation and calibration.
2. Model-based control, estimation and diagnostics for the new generations of CI
and SI engines and their exhaust gas after-treatment.
3. Modeling, optimization and control for hybrid and electrified vehicles and their
components (renewable energy storage systems, electric motors, power electro-
4. Connected and automated vehicle control.
5. Thermal management for next generation vehicles.
6. Applications of intelligent technologies to powertrains for supervision, energy
management, diagnostics (telematics services, remote sensing).
7. Battery management, energy control and smart grid.
8. Intelligent control and energy markets design in smart grid.